Sunday, November 11, 2007

First post!

So, you're probably looking at the title right now and going "Wow, that's a mouthful!" Well, yeah it is . But, trust me, it takes a long title to sum me up! Oh, about the title, I've been 13 for just over a half a year! I decided I wanted a blog to record being 13 years old, my first year as a teenager. I first decided I want a blog after I started reading Teen Fashion Bible, I am Fashion and WhoWhatWearDaily. So, thanks you guys. I'm going to use this as a stream of consciousness (sp?) blog, and I hope to write about fashion (not abercrombie and hollister, hate those stores!) my life, and others things that come to mind. So, a bit about me: I love musical theater , I DON'T fit in at school (ah..well) and I love exclamation points!!!!(just kidding) Check back fairly often because I'll try to post as much as I can.
Thanks
Paige

No comments: